How to View Metro PCS Call History and Text Message OnlineLast Updated on April 7, 2023 by Jason Ben
As a prepaid network, Metro PCS, formerly General Wireless, is becoming Metro by T-Mobile. It is very popular among North America with millions of users.
It can happen to us that we need to check the usage of Metro by T-Mobile, for instance, when you want to know the activities of your kid’s or partner’s Metro phone, or you have just lost some important records on your phone.
In this article, we would like to show you some ways to view, track or even recover Metro PCS text messages, call history and more.
How to View Metro PCS Call Log Online
To view your Metro PCS phone records, and use other features, you must set up your online Metro account and sync your phone record with Metro first. Please note that you can view detailed call log with received time, dialed time, and number, but as for text messages you can only get the time that you send or receive the message without the actual message content. If you have already set up your Metro account just jump to steps to view Metro call history.
1. Setting up A Metro PCS Internet Mobile Account
The creation of new account of Metro is removed from the metro official site. To sign up with Metro, you need to install MyMetro app on your phone before you can view call logs. And then set up your account by choosing a login name and password (if you never change it, it is your pin number and the default pin number is generally your eight-digit birth-date).
After the account creation just log in and start to set up the recording of your call history on your MyMetro.
As mentioned on the Metro official website, call detail is an add-on service that allows users to check all local outbound calls. After adding the service, you can view the call detail in your Metro account. And please note that this feature will only keep up to 3 months of call log. You can set it up via MyMetro app or You can dial “611” on your Metro phone to ask for enabling this feature.
2. Check your Metro Call Log Online with Metro Account
After logging in to your account go to “Activity” the “Call Details” to choose the phone line you want to view call history on. All the calls dialed and received will be shown on the screen. To see details of the time and cost of a specific call, click on the “Financial Transaction and Usage” tab. Here you can check the call history in the last 3 months.
Note: for viewing the usage history for SMS, Go to Recent Activity, then move to Data. Then you can see the text and data information display onto the screen. You can also check the sent and received exact time. While you can’t view the actual text messages. While with a subpoena court order, Metro will offer the detailed text, voice and attachments that can be going back months and maybe years.
How to Get a Copy of Call Log from a Metro PCS Store nearby or Support Team
If you think it very complicated to view Metro call history online on your own, then you can go in to a nearest Metro PSCS store or Metro PCS Corporate Store and ask for a copy of your call log, while it may cost generally $2 to $5.
Besides, you can also contact Metro Support team via call or email to get a copy of your call log. You must prepare your account credentials, most important your pin number.
Trace Other’s Metro PCS Messages and Call History on Phone
What if you want to view the Metro usage of others and you can’t have access to their MyMetro account? It is a usual need when we are talking about a wife that want to check a cheating spouse and a parent want to know the activity of a child’s phone to keep him/her safe. In order to track real-time Metro usages including calls and messages, you must appeal to a reliable phone activity spy software.
mSpy is an excellent spy software among all the Spy software in the market. It is the best app to track other’s Metro call and SMS activities, besides, you can will also have a live understanding about almost all the activities on the target phone. Needless to mention contacts viewing, photo viewing, video watching, and Wi-Fi networks, you can also:
- Track keylogger: you can view all the typed text on the target phone with time and the actual text.
- View Installed Apps: by viewing the apps that the phone install, you will get more hint of a person’s secret. If your wife or husband installs dating apps such as Tinder, Ashley Madison, Seeking, Bumble, or Grindr, then you know your spouse may want to cheat on you or is cheating on you.
- Check GPS Locations: you must be curious about the whereabouts of your suspicious boyfriend and girlfriend. To get the accurate GPS location is a crucial factor to grasp the activity of a foxy cheater. With mSpy, you can view the locations of the target phone on live. Besides, you can even set up a safe area, if your child gets out of the allowed area, you will get notice.
- Check Social App Chat Records: you are allowed to track up to 11 chatting apps including WhatsApp, KiK, Telegram, Viber, LINE, Snapchat, Hangouts, Skype, Instagram, and Facebook.
And those are not all features that mSpy will help you to track the phone records of a target phone.
How to View Deleted Metro PCS Phone Records with Phone Data Recovery
For those Metro Phone Records that are deleted on a phone, and you don’t have access to the Metro account or haven’t setup a spy app beforehand, then you will be left with only one option, which is to recover those deleted or lost phone record include SMS, Call Log and more from the device directly.
How to Recover Deleted Metro PCS Call History and Text Message from iPhone
- Download and install iOS Data Recovery
- Connect the iPhone device to your computer and trust the computer on the iPhone.
- Start to scan the device and recover those Metro Call History and Messages that you want.
How to Recover Deleted Metro PCS Call History and Text Message from Android
- Download and install our Android Data Recovery.
- Connect the Android phone to your computer and you may be asked to authorize the permission for analyzing.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to start the Metro Call log recovery procedure.
Every Metro PCS online user account has the ability to track metro PCS phone records and view text messages history. Regardless of whether you have a basic account or an upgraded one, you can view your call history. The only difference is that the designated period will be shorter for a basic account compared to an upgraded one. When you first set-up your online account, you can confirm if the text messages or call history works by asking someone to message or call you.