Best SanDisk SD Card Recovery Software – Recover Lost Files with Ease
Last Updated on November 1, 2023 by Jason Ben
Hi, I deleted some edited pictures of my daughter from the 16GB SanDisk SD card. How to get them back?
I am a photographer, I saved hundreds of pictures and video files on my SanDisk SD card. When I checked my photo folders, all my important photographs are gone. I need to get them back as soon as possible. Is there any SanDisk SD card recovery software to retrieve back my lost files? Thanks in advance!
We received a lot of letters from users asking for help, for examples:
- I accidentally deleted my pictures off the SD card before I transferred them to the computer. I need help.
- I formatted my Sandisk SD card unintentionally.
- My kid erased some of the photos from the camera when playing it. I’m using Sandisk SD card as the memory card. Please help.
SanDisk SD card is compatible with a variety of devices, like digital cameras, music players, mobile phones, gaming, and computing. It can help users store as many as personal files such as pictures, videos, music files, documents and some other files with the fast data transfer.
However, data loss disaster may also happen to this brand of SD card due to:
- Since the SD card is pretty tiny, it is vulnerable to physical damages. Moreover, although many SD cards are water-proof, they can still be definitely water-damaged. In this case, recovery software can’t help anymore.
- All storage devices store information based on their respective file systems. If there are any damages in the file system of the SD card, then probably you will lose your data. In this case, you can use the recovery software to fix the issue.
- If you download any malware program, it may cause a virus attack. This can corrupt the data such as compressing the files from a few MBs to a few KBs. It may also make your files inaccessible.
- Similar to a common USB flash drive, an SD card should be inserted and connected on the camera or mobile phone while using it. But you should avoid to plug in and out the SD card frequently since it can ruin the SD card and cause data loss.
- Accidentally file deletion is also the common issue of all users. Even sometimes when trying to transfer files can make mistakes.
- Other reasons like formatting, reformatting, RAW error, and so on.
The best way for file recovery from SanDisk SD card
Here comes the Data Recovery software which is a powerful, fast and safe data recovery tool. It can help you restore almost all deleted or lost files like photos, documents, emails, audio, videos and more from a computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera, due to formatted partition, hard drive problem, RAW hard drive, virus attack or other reasons. Data Recovery supports SD card brands like SAMSUNG SDHC Pro, PNY Pro-Elite Plus, SONY UHS-1, Lexar Professional 633x SDHC, Transcend SDXC, etc.
Simple steps to perform SanDisk SD card recovery
Notice: If you want to recover lost files from micro SD card, make sure that the card inserted carefully on your PC or Mac using SD card reader to start the process.
Now here are the steps to perform SanDisk SD dard data recovery.
Step 1. Download the Data Recovery software.
Install right after it is successfully downloaded on your computer. The software will automatically launch. Uncheck Check all file types in order to select the file types you want to recover and then choose the SD card from Removable Drives. Next, click the Scan button to start a quick scan. You can also try the Deep Scan to search your lost files more thoroughly.
Step 2. Check the scanned result.
After the scan complete, you can now preview those recoverable files.
Step 3. Recover lost files.
After you choose the files you want to restore, click the Recover button to save them back to your storage.
What’s more, Data Recovery software can retrieve all formats of data types, such as Image JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc. Video AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc. Documents DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS and more.