Last Updated on June 16, 2020 by Ian McEwan
At some point, we have all deleted files from our computers then changed our minds later about the importance of those files. Worry less because the following points will help you recover all your important files.
Permanent deletion is a common scenario to happen when we are freeing more space in our computers. If you happen to empty the recycle bin then you remember that you have deleted a critical file, is there something that you can do? Fortunately, YES. The following techniques can help recover files that have been deleted permanently.
Aiseesoft data recovery program is a powerful and reliable software for restoring data that has been deleted permanently. The tool works by scanning your system, showing you the deleted files and allowing you to restore the files that you want to be retrieved.
– On the default dashboard of the program, click on the Recycle Bin Recovery option, select the type of file you want to restore and click on the Scan option to initiate the search process.
– The program will display all the deleted files.
– Check the list of items presented to locate the files you want to retrieve. Select the files and click Recover to restore them.
– Save the restored files in a safe location on your computer.
Windows backup restores the computer to an earlier state retrieving any files and programs that might have been deleted accidentally. Use this feature as explained below.
– Hit the start button and type Control Panel in the search section.
– Open the Control Panel, select System and Maintenance and click on Backup and Restore.
– Hit the Restore my Files option to start the recovery and restoration process. The process will recover all the deleted files and return the system to an earlier state.
Operating systems such as Windows 7 have an inbuilt feature that allows you to restore files and folders that have been deleted permanently.
– Create a file or folder in the original location of the files that were permanently removed. The folder or file should be created with the same name as the files or folders that were deleted.
– Right-click on the file or folder and select the Restore previous versions option from the menu.
– Select the version of the file or folder that is the latest and click Restore to recover the original file that was permanently deleted.
In a nutshell, understanding the above pro techniques is very critical because it can help one retrieve essential files, documents, and folders that might have been deleted accidentally.