(3 Ways) How to View Cricket Wireless Text Messages and Phone Records Online Last Updated on December 8, 2020 by Jason Ben
Are you a Cricket wireless user who want to view your account info of Cricket, such as Cricket wireless phone records, Cricket wireless text records, Cricket wireless plans online? Well, you can do it in three ways:
- View Deleted/Lost Wireless Call Log and Message by Recover from Phone(Recommended)
- View Cricket Wireless Phone Records and Text Message Online with Cricket Account
- View Bills, Plans and Usage with MyCricket App
Method 1. How to View Deleted/Lost Wireless Call Log and Message by Recover from Phone
So, if you fail to hit the mark, and can’t view Cricket Wireless Phone Records and Text Messages Online, then you should get the information by recovering from cricket phones.
Here are the best iPhone Data Recovery and Android Data Recovery in the market. With the help of this magic tools, you can recover your deleted/lost Cricket Wireless Phone Records and Text Messages with a few clicks.
Recover Deleted/Lost Call Log and Message from iPhone
To Recover Lost Call history and SMS on iPhone, you can download our iOS Data Recovery software and follow the detailed guides as below to get things back.
Recover Deleted/Lost Call Log and Message from Android Phone
Android Data Recovery will help you to recover lost data on your Android Phone, So download the program, install it on your computer and follow the guides as below.
Method 2. How to View Cricket Wireless Phone Records and Text Message Online with Cricket Account
Logging into your online accounts allows you to gain access to your text message bill, lines, cricket wireless plans, and usage. To view and retrieve your text messages through your online account is relatively straightforward and involves the following steps:
- Navigate to the Cricket's official account website. www.mycricket.com
- Click on the my account button on the right-hand corner of the bar in order to access the personal account section.
- Use your phone number and password to access your personal account information.
- Navigate to the messages section of your online account. Here you will gain access to all the messages you sent or received since you started using the cricket wireless network.
How to Retrieve Cricket Wireless Text Messages online
- On the messages section of your personal account section navigate to the Received section to view all your received messages.
- Open the specific text message you want to retrieve and select the Forward button.
- Type in your email address inside the forward box and click on the Send button. It will send the respective message to your email address.
- Open your Web browser and log in to your email address website.
- Click on inbox to see your forwarded message from the Cricket wireless website.
Note: The process of Viewing Cricket Wireless Phone Records is quite the same.
Method 3. How to View Bills, Plans and Usage with MyCricket App
The myCricket application can be used to access your messages by following the simple steps below:
- Download the myCricket app .
- Open the myCricket app and sign in myCricket using your phone number and password.
- To view your account information click on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the app.
- Check out a summary of your message bill, plans, and usage on the app's interface.
The myCricket app is available on the Android and iOS platform and can be downloaded on the Android play store and the Apple Store respectively.