How to Access iCloud Photos in 3 Easy Ways
Last Updated on April 21, 2023 by Ian McEwan
Many people google: “How to access iCloud photos?” Or “How to view iCloud photos online?” If you are one of those feeling frustrate about viewing iCloud photos, you can check this article out and learn how to deal with you iCloud photos accessing/viewing/downloading problem.
|Difference||Photos in Backup File||Photos Uploaded to iCloud|
|View on iCloud.com||No||Yes|
|Way to Access||Third-party Restore(Selective, refer to Part 1)/|
Official Restore (Data Lost, refer to Part 2)
|Log in iCloud.com(refer to Part 3) |
or Download iCloud on your pc
If you want to access iCloud photos in an easy, reliable, quick way, an efficient third-party software is a wise choice. In fact, DataKit iOS Data Recovery is one kind of these efficiency tools, which is designed to recover iOS data. With this approach, you can preview and selective recover the photos you want to get back. It’s easy for people to get started. You can follow the steps listed below.
- Step 1: Download and install DataKit iOS Data Recovery.(Click to free download today) (Click to free download today)
- Step 2: Click on “Recover from iCloud Backup” mode on the bottom left of the window.
- Step 3: To view iCloud photos, you can click on “Photo” and then click the button “Next” to continue.
- Step 4: Then you are able to log in iCloud with your Apple ID and password. All backup files in your iCloud are listed. Browse the list and select the files containing the photos you want to access.
- Step 5: Finally, the file you select will be downloaded quickly. Hence, you can preview the photos and save them to your computer with a click on the “Recover” button.
That’s all the steps you can take to view your iCloud photos with DataKit iOS Data Recovery.
Without the help of third-party software, you can also access iCloud photos directly on the iPhone. However, this approach is relatively complex and there is a risk that data generated after the backup file will be replaced. In any case, you can learn how to access iCloud photos from steps below.
Step 1: Click on “General” on your device’s “Setting”, select “Reset” at the interface, and tap on the “Erase all content and settings” option.
Step 2: Enter your passcode to confirm your choice and click on “Erase iPhone”.
Step 3: Your phone will be restarted by default.
Step 4: Choose the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option during setting up your device.
Step 5: Sign in with your iCloud Apple ID and choose the photo file you want to view.
⚠ Additional Information:How to Access iCloud that Apple Never Told You.
If you have ever uploaded your photos to iCloud, you can view some of your photos online with your computer. Here is the instruction.
Step 1: Enter iCloud on your browser and log in your iCloud account.
Step 2: Click on “Photos” to views the pictures you ever uploaded in chronological sequence.
How to access iCloud photos using the iCloud website
However, due to lack of iCloud storage space, or personal cell phone habits, you may not be able to access the photos you can want.
⚠ Additional Information:How Does iCloud Work.
These are the three ways to access/view/download iCloud photos. In contrast, it can be concluded that it is more efficient to access iCloud photos with iOS Data Recovery which can avoid the risk of data being replaced. Thus, it is more likely to recommend the application of iOS Data Recovery. Now you can access iCloud photos easily.
- 3 Methods to Download Photos from iCloud to PC&iPhone
- (4 Ways) How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud in 2018
- Transfer photos from computer to iPhone 6/7/8/X(Plus)
- Transfer photos from iPhone to computer ?
- How to Recover Photos from Broken iPhone
- How to Restore Photos from iCloud
- How to Backup Photos to iCloud for iPhone, iPad and iPod